Re: OT: spammers

2004-05-27 06:59:57
On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 03:21:14PM +0200, Alain Knaff wrote:

However, what they're confronted with is a situation where 0.1% of
their audience is annoyed so much about spam that we're ready to
spend significant amounts of time to fight spam (by developping tools
and protocols to stop them).

Exactly my point.

They are destroying their own business.  Not smart.

cheers,
Alex
--
I ask you to respect any "Reply-To" and "Mail-Follow-Up" headers.  If
you reply to me off-list, you'd better tell me you're doing so.  If