Re: [Waitman] Re: [spf-discuss] AOL to ESPs: Comply with SPF, Or Else

2004-06-11 10:13:59

Hello

When a do due date is prescribed a news release to prweb.com should help get the word out. Many journalists pick up on these releases, and should report this kind of information.

I don't know about sending out email to every domain.

Waitman Gobble

Jonathan Gardner wrote:

Send us money!  http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html