Re: Bringing SPF/SRS to reality

2004-06-24 03:56:50
On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 03:21:59PM -0700, James Couzens wrote:
Rather than authoring things specifically for either of these two people
who despite their behaviour of late have been strong contributors to the
SPF project, that you consider also writing patches for the libraries
that I, and other people on this list have spent a great deal of time
writing.

So, are we any closer to a non-case sensitive solution for libsrs (to comply
with the RFC)?? I did make a suggestion, but apparently the forum went dead
again. I can just write a patch for libsrs that carries out my suggestion
'compare incoming & generated hash to lowercase' (a trivial patch,
one-line-change). I can't solve this from within sendmail without severely
modifying the smtp rcpt to parser.

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.

Send us money!  http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html