Bringing SPF/SRS to reality

2004-06-23 13:46:19
You've probably noted that I've been very quiet on list. However, Wayne
and I have been doing a huge amount of work to establish a working
solution with SPF and SRS, and this mail constitutes the first major
public announcement of what we have achieved. To date, we have:

* Libraries implementing both protocols.
  - http://www.libspf2.org/
  - http://www.libsrs2.org/
* Documentation for each system (some to come).
  - Found on the web sites above.
* Patches for many MTAs.
  - On the download pages.
* Bug tracking and reporting system.
  - Linked from the support pages of the above sites.