Re: Intuit

2004-07-15 06:53:43
dr(_dot_)midgley(_at_)homefieldsurgery(_dot_)freeserve(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk wrote:

An alternative view might be that anyone running software that sends mail from another server needs to authorise that server in their DNS TXT spf record, in whch case would a company's responsibility be making that clear to their customers?

indeed.

However, the only response I have received is a form letter auto reply indicating a future human response, then later I received a questionaire wanting to know how well they handled the service request ;-) LOL

Waitman