Re: Intuit

2004-07-12 11:02:11
Meng Weng Wong wrote:

OK, I have added a page that helps explain what they need to do.

 http://spf.pobox.com/webgenerated.html

Thank you, I appreciate it. Looks great.

I don't much care for the Sender: header. I'll have to figure out how to handle these. I did check and Intuit isn't using that - yet.

But my current SPF implementation 550's the email before DATA. At the moment it only cares about fail and pass. If it makes it through other checks (RBL, etc) but SPF is set up for the domain and the host is not authorized, it 550's. If it fails the other checks but SPF says "pass" it lets it go through. That is working for me so far. If SPF isn't set up for the domain, then this check is diregarded. I am not currently considering the grey-area responses in my scheme.

But the Sender: header means i have to do DATA no matter what and then check the message, right? Not my favorite!

Best Regards

Waitman Gobble