Re: SPF and Responsibility

2004-07-22 06:41:38
Le jeudi 22 Juillet 2004 14:46, Daniel Taylor a écrit :

Any given web page you receive from my server is expected to be from me.
If I say that a mail server is "authorized" (SPF PASS) to send e-mail
for me and you receive e-mail claiming to be from me from that server
it is implied (quite strongly) that it is a message from me in the same
way.

Comparing web/http and email/smtp makes no sense whatsoever.

--
Michel Bouissou <michel(_at_)bouissou(_dot_)net> OpenPGP ID 0xDDE8AC6E