Re: SPF and Responsibility

2004-07-22 14:45:39
Lots and lots of noise in this thread.  I'm sorry I'm adding to it, but
I just want to get in my small contribution.

As a domain owner, I want to say "If you get a message with a return-path
@wooledge.org that DID NOT come from my mail server, it's forged."

Unless I've been quite misled, that's what "-all" means.  A quick glance
at spf.pobox.com seems to confirm this.

greg(_at_)wooledge(_dot_)org              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |

Send us money!  http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html