Re: SPF and Responsibility

2004-07-22 12:37:38
On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:14:14 -0700, Jonathan Gardner wrote
Everyone, eventually, will have to publish positive assertions. The
'?' and '~' covered servers will be the last resort for spam.

So if you have a shared MTA, and so can't publish +, does this mean SPF isn't
for you and you're better off not publishing at all?  I'm starting to wonder.
 It seems like we're heading towards SPF being the exclusive province of
bigger players who don't go through a shared MTA.