Re: SPF and Responsibility

2004-07-22 13:01:17
On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 15:37, David Brodbeck wrote:

So if you have a shared MTA, and so can't publish +, does this mean SPF isn't
for you and you're better off not publishing at all?  I'm starting to wonder.
 It seems like we're heading towards SPF being the exclusive province of
bigger players who don't go through a shared MTA.

If you can't trust your email service provider's shared MTA's to not
forge mail in your name, you still have lots of other email service
providers out there to chose from.

Just don't ask me to trust your email service provider's MTAs if you
don't trust them yourself.

--
Mark Shewmaker
mark(_at_)primefactor(_dot_)com