Re: SPF and Responsibility

2004-07-22 17:05:27
On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:46:19 -0400 (EDT), Stuart D. Gathman wrote
BTW, you don't have to be a "big player" to run an MTA.  Ditching Windoze
is the first step to a whole new world of freedom.  I did that back
in 1996 for my home computer, and have never looked back.  In theory,
 there could be a home user oriented MTA for Windows also.

Sure.  But home user addresses are usually blacklisted by "dynamic IP
blocklists".  Even static addresses are often included, because they usually
come out of the same IP range as the dynamic ones.