Re: Support for Internationalized Explanations

2004-07-25 15:45:57
Le lundi 26 Juillet 2004 00:27, Ernesto Baschny a écrit :

Anyway I doubt that any (regular) user really READS a bounce message.
Most people will just bug the admin or try it again. The error messages
in those bounces are very hard for most people to find, as every MTA
generates them in a different way (mostly in english), e.g. "This is the
Postfix program at host <xxx>. I'm sorry to have to inform you that the
message returned below could not be delivered to one or more
destinations." .. bla bla bla... and then somewhere below you have the
french SPF-message. Will that help? Or confuse?

Just for being funny :

I actually have received a couple of times a bounce message forwarded by some
of my (computerly clueless) friends with a note such as:

<<
See this ! I have received yet another VIRUS sent by Mr. MAILER-DAEMON,
and he disguises the virus by imitating a message I had sent ! How comes ?
What do you think about this ?

ROTFL.

--
Michel Bouissou <michel(_at_)bouissou(_dot_)net> OpenPGP ID 0xDDE8AC6E