Re: Good Domain List one step closer to reality (actually two steps)

2004-08-13 14:57:15
Johnathan M. Gardner wrote:

On Friday 13 August 2004 11:16 am, George Mitchell wrote:

1. Why should I have to pony up $300 to make my email more creditable?

You don't. It's an option available to you, however.

I believe accreditation is going to work differently than this in the
future. One big arena is going to be government services. There will be a
central US Federal Government accreditation service that accredits all the
branches of government. Then each branch will accredit all the offices.
Then so on, until everything in the federal government is accredited.

And we all know how good the Federal Government is at gaining people's
trust.                                                    -- George