Re: Testing?

2004-08-14 08:47:33
On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 06:55:55PM -0400, Guy wrote:

| Also, I would like to test my setup.  Is there an email address that I can
| send to to test my spf1 record?  I would hope this email address would auto
| reply with a report of some sort.  At least a pass/fail message.

there were many calls for such a validation system
at the Redmond ESPC meeting.

We've discussed the requirements for such a robot in the
past.  Nobody has written one yet.

The more you donate, the sooner it will get written.  The
average donation, btw, is in the $2 range.  So it will take
a lot of donations at that rate to make it happen.