Re: Good Domain List one step closer to reality (actually two steps)

2004-08-14 08:35:52

----- Original Message -----
From: "Koen Martens" <spf(_at_)metro(_dot_)cx>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Good Domain List one step closer to reality
(actually two steps)

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 04:06:54PM +0200, jpinkerton wrote:
P.S. Can Koen send ordinary mails - I have to retrieve his from the server
by hand because they have attachments.  Just do it like the ones you send
spf-help, Koen ;-)  Ta. :-)

Hmm, I send all my mails using mutt, hitting the 'r' button for reply.
Same for spf-help as for this list.. Afaik this is just normal plain
standardized mime-multipart stuff... But hey, i don't regularly read my
own mail :)

Hmmm - wierdness rools K.O.  !!  In spf-help it comes in as a regular email,
but in spf-discuss it comes as a textfile and .dat file attachments.  I'll
try sending one back to you off-list for you to see.  Perhaps it's the
mail-list that's different?

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com