Re: Good Domain List one step closer to reality (actually two steps)

2004-08-14 08:24:41
On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 04:06:54PM +0200, jpinkerton wrote:
P.S. Can Koen send ordinary mails - I have to retrieve his from the server
by hand because they have attachments.  Just do it like the ones you send
spf-help, Koen ;-)  Ta. :-)

Hmm, I send all my mails using mutt, hitting the 'r' button for reply.
Same for spf-help as for this list.. Afaik this is just normal plain
standardized mime-multipart stuff... But hey, i don't regularly read my
own mail :)

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.