Re: Good Domain List one step closer to reality (actually two steps)

2004-08-15 15:49:17
Koen Martens (spf(_at_)metro(_dot_)cx) wrote:

Hmm, I send all my mails using mutt, hitting the 'r' button for reply.

You ought to get into the habit of using "L" for list-reply (after you
customize your .muttrc to tell it what mailing lists you're on, etc.).

That way, when you're on a mailing list that doesn't munge the reply-to
header, it'll still work.

greg(_at_)wooledge(_dot_)org              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.