Re: Fw: Received your email

2004-08-24 02:41:54
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:00:01 -0600,
administrator(_at_)yellowhead(_dot_)com wrote:
The EHLO our
sendmailNT server uses by default is the physical server name <SERVER3>,
and is not configurable using the built in UI. It has passed
all SPF checks
that I have run against it.

For a little experiment, I suggest you try and add your
machines domain details to the hosts file.

Sendmail used to use the first entry (sort of) to determine the
host name if it could not determine from a system call easily.

Try an entry like this before the local host entry

123.123.123.123 mailserver mailserver.example.com server3

where mailserver.example.com is the public domain name for your
mail server (A record, not a CNAME)

This fixed the issue for me many yars ago on Solaris, so may
work for you now.

If all else fails, you could see if sendmail.com can help.

Good Luck

Email via Mailtraq4Free from Enstar (www.mailtraqdirect.co.uk)