RE: Some thoughts about spam and SPF

2004-08-24 11:27:02
Great, but unless it becomes the standard, only a few would accept email
from me.

Guy

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Mark C.
Langston
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 2:19 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Some thoughts about spam and SPF

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 01:58:34PM -0400, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 02:00:54PM -0400, guy wrote:

| Now if MTA's would ignore dnsbl.sorbs.net when SPF records validate a
| domain, I would be able to stop using the comcast servers.

If there were a reputation service that told me
watkins-home.com was a good guy, I would happily
implement the logic shown at

http://spf.pobox.com/slides/unified%20spf/0429.html

We're working on it!  :)
(We should have an initial limited test release in about two weeks, and
a general release near the beginning of November.)

--
Mark C. Langston            GOSSiP Project          Sr. Unix SysAdmin
mark(_at_)bitshift(_dot_)org   http://sufficiently-advanced.net

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.