Can SPF support subdomain reputation?

2004-08-27 23:48:08
Bcc: some

Resending as did not appear on list first time...

Playing devils advocate here so we can resolve in draft stage...

Please correct me if I am mistaken, but it appears that SPF supports the
ability to set different rules on different subdomains (sub.domain.tld).

Thus the apparent intent implied by the syntax is that SPF declaration can
support subdomain reputations.  But then what stops a spammer from creating
infinite subdomains to bypass reputation anti-forgery, analgous to how (a few
astute) spammers create infinite new variations of words to bypass Bayesian
anti-spam?