Re: Apache Foundation and SenderID

2004-09-04 20:53:26
On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 04:57:04AM +0800, AccuSpam
<support(_at_)accuspam(_dot_)com> wrote:
I can now see why large institutions support SenderID as the standard.
I bet are more confident that Microsoft can fork e-mail into a predictable
result for anti-forgery.  That is a scary thought.

Large institutions are more comfortable supporting something that
another large institution supports. It's no more and no less than that.

--
Mike Markley <mike(_at_)markley(_dot_)org>

Machines have less problems.  I'd like to be a machine.
- Andy Warhol