RE: call for volunteers: need someone to write a stunt DNS server

2004-09-16 19:47:36
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Meng
Weng Wong
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 10:41 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] call for volunteers: need someone to write a
stunt DNS server

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 10:28:00PM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:

| >   http://spf.pobox.com/aspen/email-future-1.png
| >
| On this slide, it would be really helpful for those like me who
depend on a
| shared MTA if you would make one change to this concept....

OK, it's shown at

  http://spf.pobox.com/aspen/email-future-2.png

Thanks.  It's a small point, but critical for me.  Also gives me something
to point the MTA provider at that's more than just a customer complaint.

Scott Kitterman