RE: call for volunteers: need someone to write a stunt DNS server

2004-09-16 20:10:02
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Meng
Weng Wong
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 10:50 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] call for volunteers: need someone to write a
stunt DNS server

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 10:47:36PM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:

| >   http://spf.pobox.com/aspen/email-future-2.png
| >
| Thanks.  It's a small point, but critical for me.  Also gives
me something
| to point the MTA provider at that's more than just a customer complaint.

Oh, I didn't realize this would be used as *justification*.

  "But, Charlotte," said Wilbur, "I'm not terrific."

  "That doesn't make a particle of difference," replied
  Charlotte. "Not a particle. People believe almost anything
  they see in print."

PDFs are the new spiderweb.

If you're pointing people at that page, you should probably
also be pointing them at
http://docs.yahoo.com/docs/pr/pdf/asta_soi.pdf

OK.  When I sent in the original comment, I wasn't thinking of
justification, just getting it right.  I thought of that later.  Also, not
justification in the sense of ... because it says here you must... more like
... here's what smart people think the future might look like, might be
smart to get ahead of the curve...

Thanks again,

Scott Kitterman