Re: call for volunteers: need someone to write a stunt DNS server

2004-09-16 19:49:42
On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 10:47:36PM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:

| >   http://spf.pobox.com/aspen/email-future-2.png
| >
| Thanks.  It's a small point, but critical for me.  Also gives me something
| to point the MTA provider at that's more than just a customer complaint.

Oh, I didn't realize this would be used as *justification*.

  "But, Charlotte," said Wilbur, "I'm not terrific."

  "That doesn't make a particle of difference," replied
  Charlotte. "Not a particle. People believe almost anything
  they see in print."

PDFs are the new spiderweb.

If you're pointing people at that page, you should probably
also be pointing them at
http://docs.yahoo.com/docs/pr/pdf/asta_soi.pdf