Re: Please Don't Reject SPF NEUTRAL

2004-09-17 11:31:07
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:17:18 -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote
I just got my first message rejection due to a NEUTRAL SPF result...

If I start getting these, I'm simply going to have to abandon SPF.  I'll have
no other option.  I use NEUTRAL for my ISP's mail server because they don't
block cross-customer forgeries.  (Before someone says "get another ISP",
consider that so far, in other discussions, NOT ONE PERSON has been able to
name one that does this.)  If I send directly from my IP, then I would get
blocked by dynamic IP lists.

So, if large numbers of people start blocking NEUTRAL or using it as a spam
flag, SPF will be a no-win for me and I'll have no choice but to remove my
record.