What is "Unified SPF"? (Was: Moving forward

2004-09-30 13:52:43
On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 04:48:42PM -0700,
 william(at)elan.net <william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net> wrote
 a message of 80 lines which said:

I think it would be better to work further on UnifiedSPF first and
come to the consensus on what will be included in this system. This
includes both decision on syntax for supporting UnifedSPF scoping
[...] This means decisions on what identities would be checked as
part of Unified SPF and drafts (similar to marid-mailfrom) for each
of those identities

I may be off-topic but it seems there are several definitions of
"Unified SPF".

Yours, like mine, seem to be "One SPF record syntax, several
identities to check" (so, "Unified SPF" will stay an authentication
system).

Meng's one seem to be "Accreditation, reputation and authentication
under a same umbrella, which seems quite different". Unless I miss
something?