RE: Why I think we should tolerate compatibility with PRA.

2004-10-04 18:00:00
From: Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell(_at_)isipp(_dot_)com Sent: October 4,
2004 4:34 AM

|> If we adopt your philosophy coroporate lawyers will be
|>laughing up their sleves at us.
|
|They already are.
|
|Anne

Apropos Anne's comment, people may wish to read Microsoft's
submission in response to the Request for Comments issued
by the FTC and NIST concerning the Sender Authentication
Summit:

http://www.ftc.gov/os/comments/emailauthentication/512447-0039.pd

The most interesting part? The submission was signed by
Michael Hintze, Senior Corporate Attorney, Microsoft
Corporation.

When you have finished reading that document, if folks
don't understand the need to get on with the show, both
technically, commercially and public relations wise, then

John

P.S. And yes, among others, I did file a comment:

http://www.ftc.gov/os/comments/emailauthentication/512447-0023.pd

To read all of the comments:

http://www.ftc.gov/os/comments/emailauthentication

For those who are interested in the patent issue, also read
the submission by Larry Rosen:

http://www.ftc.gov/os/comments/emailauthentication/512447-0038.pd

John Glube
Toronto, Canada

For The Record, Will Microsoft Own Email?
http://www.learnsteps4profit.com

---