Re: Extreme times call for extreme measures?

2004-10-06 23:33:27
On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 03:09:55PM -0600, Jon Bertrand wrote:
My initial reaction was
  1) SPF + Reputation Based System beats "just shut off all DSL."
  2) Relay - no way, it just complicates things
  3) Change the DNS - wow, is this a common thing to do?

With regard to 3, no it's not common as far as i can see. However, my
ISP let's me set the PTR for my ip through a web interface, i can choose
a subdomain of their domain and that becomes the ptr.

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.