RE: End-user support volunteer needed for SPF

2004-10-07 05:47:25
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Meng
Weng Wong
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 1:55 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] End-user support volunteer needed for SPF

Because the standard explanation URL points to
http://spf.pobox.com/why.html, pobox.com is seeing an
average of 10 or more end-user complaints and questions
directed to customer service, per day.

We could use an end-user support volunteer.  Your duties
include:

- handling all complaints and questions received through the
  SPF "contact us" page

- working with them until their concerns are resolved

- working with 3rd parties as part of that process

In the past, we have directed these complaints to the
spf-help mailing list; however, most of them do not end up
subscribing, so it will be your duty to help them directly.

This unpaid position will require about 2 hours a day.

Like the others replying on this thread, I am not able to commit to 2
hours/day, but I will commit to working to answer questions.  I can probably
average about 30 minutes per day.

I think the support que idea is a good one.

Scott Kitterman