Re: End-user support volunteer needed for SPF

2004-10-08 16:21:37
On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 10:06:30PM +0200, Koen Martens wrote:
I can do this, however that might be around the end of this week(end). If
someone is going to do this before me, please do post on this list, so I
won't go through trouble unneeded.

FWIW, i've now installed RT, which was kind of a struggle what with all
the perl dependencies and buggy database install scripts and so forth..

However, now i've got to setup the RT itself. ETA: somewhere tomorrow..

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.