End-user support RT up & running

2004-10-09 14:00:20
On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 10:06:30PM +0200, Koen Martens wrote:
I can do this, however that might be around the end of this week(end). If
someone is going to do this before me, please do post on this list, so I
won't go through trouble unneeded.

Ok, the RT is up and accepting tickets at spf(_at_)sonologic(_dot_)nl(_dot_)
All mail
sent there will be assigned a ticket number, and subsequent mail for the
same ticket will also be handled as part of the ticket.

Those of you who volunteered to take messages of the queue, please mail
me off-list so I can create an account in the web front-end for you.
This will enable you to take tickets of the queue and handle them.

Kind regards,

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.