Re: Re: [SPF v1 Draft] Last chance before I submit...

2004-10-13 06:20:13
Hello!

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 09:27:36PM -0500, wayne wrote:
[...]

About 75% of the SPF records in the .com TLD end in -all.  I would say
that it is the current practice, although certainly not the
universally adopted practice.

Have I missed something (specifically, a solution for that already in
widespread implementation and deployment) or do they just ignore the
forwarding problem?

Kind regards,

Hannah.
--
  Hannah Schröter            Entwicklung       hannah(_at_)schlund(_dot_)de
  Bei Schlund + Partner AG   Brauerstraße 48   D-76135 Karlsruhe