Re: Re: [SPF v1 Draft] Last chance before I submit...

2004-10-13 06:43:44
On Oct 13, 2004, at 9:36 AM, Theo Schlossnagle wrote:
A way to avoid the problem is to send email to people's final destination email address, not one that is going to forward and to not send mails to mailing lists. Obviously this is an insane restriction for people -- however, the "typical Internet user" doesn't send mails to mailing lists and talks one-to-one to their friends who provide them with an email address that doesn't forward.

I think that last statement doesn't jive with the popularity of Yahoo! Groups.

George