Re: SenderID and v=spf1 - Please say NO

2004-10-19 07:40:20
On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:06:23 +0200, Koen Martens wrote
*DUH*

On Sat, Oct 16, 2004 at 12:14:28PM -0400, guy wrote:
The email address I use with this list is only for this list.
My email address now gets spam, so yes there are spammers on this list.
At least monitoring for email addresses.
If you post here, you will be added to someone's spam list.

Part of it is, if I remember right, the web archives of this list don't have
email addresses obfuscated.  So the archive has become a nice little cache for
spammers to scrape email addresses from.