Vote of confidence/no-confidence in Meng as SPF representative

2004-10-26 14:02:31
YES,

I am trusting Meng 100% and really dont understand the hype here.
It looks like UN or "old Europe" (dont take me wrong - I am proud to live in
old Europe)

Meng is and was alway very, very loyal to everybody and everthing discussed
here in the list.
If you are reading this list from the very beginning (as I do) you will know
that
he predicted everything and navigated the SPF boat perfetly through all storms.

What is going on here makes me really think something which I better dont speak
out....

And yes, just that you know. Even I have my personal interest in SPF/SenderID.
Just check: http://www.aloaha.com/press/prweb2.html

But is that so bad? Are we not all somehow working for our living?

Kind Regards
Frank Hellmann

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.