Re: Vote of confidence/no-confidence in Meng as SPF representative

2004-10-26 14:16:04
In <000801c4bb9f$1cff8b00$0c01a8c0(_at_)engelbert(_dot_)dyndns(_dot_)biz>
"Frank Hellmann" <frank(_dot_)hellmann(_at_)aloaha(_dot_)com> writes:

Meng is and was alway very, very loyal to everybody and everthing
discussed here in the list.  If you are reading this list from the
very beginning (as I do) you will know that he predicted everything
and navigated the SPF boat perfetly through all storms.

Meng has done a very good job on many things, but if it was up to
Meng, we would have XML in DNS and SenderID without the mfrom scope as
a standard right now.

-wayne