Re: Carrying on with the SPF project, this time with a clear charter

2004-10-27 18:12:41
"Julian Mehnle" <bulk(_at_)mehnle(_dot_)net> writes:

[ ... ]

So I propose that we (or Meng) create a public _charter_ for the SPF
project that clearly and concretely states the true project goals.  As
some of us are working on a new website for the project, that's
probably where the charter should be situated.

Any seconds?

Concerning the creation of a public charter: Yes! I second that to the
second power!

As for putting it on a new web site:  I have no preference where it
lives.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz(_at_)asfast(_dot_)com