Re: [comment] Vote of confidence/no-confidence in Meng as SPF representative

2004-10-28 20:09:41
I had started putting together a rather lengthy reposte along these same lines, but I think you've summed up much of what I was going to say.

Ditto the below.

Doug

NSLM wrote:

First up, Yes I see no problem with Meng continuing as the SPF
representitive.  I would be slightly happier if he spoke to a handful
of members of this list and gave some indication that what he's up to
is honourable.

"No smoke without fire" - Well not often anyway, but steam can look
damned close, and that needs no fire.

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:08:17 +0200, Koen Martens <spf(_at_)metro(_dot_)cx>