RE: Vote of confidence/no-confidence in Meng as SPF representative

2004-10-26 14:39:19
Frank Hellmann [frank(_dot_)hellmann(_at_)aloaha(_dot_)com] wrote:
Meng is and was alway very, very loyal to everybody and everthing
discussed here in the list.

Considering that many inherently conflicting proposals have been discussed
on this list, your statement doesn't make sense.  Or maybe it does, but
that's probably not what you wanted to imply.

If you are reading this list from the very beginning (as I do) you will
know that he predicted everything and navigated the SPF boat perfetly
through all storms.

Yeah, whatever.  I think you have lost the broader perspective.  Meng's
(and thus SPF's) goals have definitely changed significantly over time.
Try re-reading some of the earlier discussions on this list.