Re: Vote of confidence/no-confidence in Meng as SPF representative

2004-10-27 08:35:28

First I want to mention that I view no-confidence motions (any) negatively
this is a distractive pass and we should be moving in the constructive
fashion instead.

My view is also similar about various technical solutons - I don't just
dismiss any of them all together, instead I look carefully of what is in
each proposal and see if I can separate the good part from the bad part
and if its possible to only offer the good part on its own (I don't
like political "pork" any more then technical one) - that is why you
saw my responsible-submitter draft (which is a subpart of original
marid-submitter but not longer being depending on PRA) and the rfc2822
header verification concept based on the same headers as PRA but does not
have the same "required" element in it (do only this or "else") and done
in a way that does not cause as many false-positives and not force us to
break existing standards.