Re: Sender ID in the news

2004-10-27 07:38:23

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hannah Schroeter" <hannah(_at_)schlund(_dot_)de>

I haven't said it were the sender, but it can be a third party rather
than the sender or the final recipient. I.e. the intended recipient.
And that one might neither have control over its own mail server to
implement SRS or something similar, nor over the final recipient's mail
server to create an exception for the forwarding server.

Alright then - please descibe a situation where the final recipient (or his
ISP who he has authoirised to look after his mail) is not in control over
the forwarders.

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com