RE: Re: Moved to SES-DEVEL list

2004-10-31 17:03:14
From: Frank Ellermann
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 1:11 PM

James Couzens wrote:

If you are interested in SES

Tnx, but all white PNGs don't really help me to understand the
essential idea... ;-)  When you have some plain text documents
please post a reminder / pointer "here" (= in SPF-DISCUSS).

The web page is now fixed (at least as far as my Windows box can tell).
Only the top document, "brief summary of the signature format" is close to
up to date.  The others should probably be taken down until they are
updated.  The documents are there both as pdf and html.  Let me know if you
have trouble.

http://ses.codeshare.ca

--

Seth Goodman