RE: Meeting in person next week

2004-11-08 09:42:01
I will be in DC tonight as well for the FTC Summit. So if anyone wants to
get together let's do it...

-Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of
Michael Hammer
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 10:33 AM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Meeting in person next week

I'll be in town. Just leaving for the airport. I'll check
email this evening but I'm basically open in the evening.
Staying at the Holiday Inn 2 blocks from the FTC Annex.

Mike

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 15:30:05 -0800 (PST), william(at)elan.net