Re: Meng's website

2004-11-08 16:35:10
On Mon, 8 Nov 2004, jpinkerton wrote:

http://www.spf.pobox.com/senderid.html

Anyone notice anything?

The thing that stands out to me is this "need" for SPF Classic users to
opt-out of PRA when PRA is not a part of SPF Classic. I'm not fond of my
participation in system-A being co-opted by system-B forcing me to
explicitly state my non-participation in system-B.

<quote>
Can I do SPF Classic without the PRA?

As a receiver, you can continue to check the MAIL FROM without checking
the PRA.

As a publisher, you can just publish a v=spf1 record, and if you don't
want PRA software to reuse that record, you can also publish a null
"spf2.0/pra ?all" record.
</quote>

Is that what you meant?

-f