Re: NOT refocusing on SRS

2004-11-09 07:35:57
On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 08:21:01PM -0800, James Couzens wrote:

libSRS was complete to spec back in February, and instead of dealing
with Shevek's use of libsrs2 naming convention, you chose to ignore me.
It was such a simple thing, and for whatever reason you chose to
alienate me from this project.

I encourge NO ONE to donate to SRS because its inherently a bad solution
anyways.  Because of the astonishing way in which I was treated, and
because of the rude and generally obnoxious way Shevek went about
treating those on the SRS discussion list who made suggestions I decided
to look elsewhere for a solution.

Looks like to me you can not have your name on it exclusivelly, and thus
now have to boycot this technology. It is all way too personal to you,
you cannot think clearly because your ego keeps you from choosing 'the
right thing'. Your judgment is constantly clouded by 'hey but where is
this going to leave me'. SPF is not about you James.

What did you to as a reaction to libsrs2, you started a big fight with
shevek, creating animosity, and all basically because you didn't want to
have your name stripped from SRS.

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.