Re: SPF leadership council nominees: please accept or decline

2004-11-12 01:05:37

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Moser" <Roger(_dot_)Moser(_at_)rama(_dot_)pamho(_dot_)net>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 7:53 AM
Subject: [spf-discuss] SPF leadership council nominees: please accept or
decline

Wayne wrote:

So, if you are on the nomination list, PLEASE post a message about
whether you agree to serve or not.

I am against to have to opt-out from a list. Please consider all who have
not agreed as 'not agreeing'.

Yea - I know - but I was leaving that debate for after the list closes
tomorrow.

Basically if you've been nominated and seconded, but haven't said that you
are willing, you will be assumed to be unwilling.

Having said that, I could privately e-mail anyone who hasn't said whether
they will stand or not. Let's see the reaction to the final list before I do
that, though.

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com