RE: SPF leadership council nominees: please acceptor decline

2004-11-12 06:16:52
Why the extra delay?

Why not make this an "authoritative" body amongst ourselves.  No, it does not
have any legal
standing to force anyone to comply, but neither would the next council.

This council would have to trust that people would comply/abide decisions after
the council makes
reasoned consideration and a majority vote rules. (like any subsequent council
would have to anyway)

Making this a body whose only authority is to prepare another body with
(possibly) actual authority
sounds like more time lost.

Terry Fielder
Manager Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry(_at_)greatgulfhomes(_dot_)com
Fax: (416) 441-9085