Re: SPF leadership council nominees: please accept or decline

2004-11-12 03:00:22
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, wayne wrote:

Ok, we have thirty odd people who have been nominated for the SPF
leadership council, which is great, but only a few have said that they
will agree to serve.

Personally, I found it awkward to have to publicly state whether you
accept the nonination or not, but that is what JohnP initially asked
for and he thinks that changing the rules now would cause too many
problems.  I guess I can deal with that.

So, if you are on the nomination list, PLEASE post a message about
whether you agree to serve or not.

I accept. I have mailed john offlist as well.

S.

--
Shevek                                    http://www.anarres.org/
Robust Sender Policy Framework (SPF)      http://www.libspf2.org/