Re: CALL TO VOTE FOR THE SPF COUNCIL

2004-11-22 07:32:17
On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 08:22:03AM -0600, wayne wrote:

Thank you very much for running this election John!  The only thing I
found difficult about voting was deciding who to vote for.

Or rather: It is difficult to _not_ vote for some.

People, please remember this is not a popularity contest.  If I didn't
vote for you, it doesn't necessarily mean I don't think you are
qualified for the task.

cheers,
Alex
--
I ask you to respect any "Reply-To" and "Mail-Follow-Up" headers.  If
you reply to me off-list, you'd better tell me you're doing so.  If