Re: Personal attacks

2004-11-20 12:49:40
--Meng Weng Wong <mengwong(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com> wrote:

i'm going to recommend Guy for moderation for use of
inflammatory language and personal attacks.

I think we are all better-served by keeping our arguments aimed at the material being discussed and not taking aim at each other. Let's all strive to not use personal attacks.

In Guy's case I took appropriate action. I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that behavior complaints should go to the admin address.